Whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, you probably agree on one thing: abortion hurts women, both mentally and physically. Unfortunately, both sides are guilty of ignoring the individual in favor of the higher moral ground. No more. This book is designed to help people heal from their abortions on an individual level, and to finally be able to put guilt, shame, fear, doubt and other negative feelings behind them forever.
Jennifer O'Neill's approach to healing is Christ-centered, showing post-abortive women that God still loves them, and that they should therefore love themselves. She should know--she felt guilt and shame over her own abortion for years. And she is not alone in that pain. This book:
- presents the symptoms of post-abortion syndrome (experienced by 80 percent of post-abortive women)
- incorporates a step-by-step, faith-based process for healing that incorporates Scripture
- provides true stories of women and men who have struggled with the affects of abortion
- includes resources for help and support
Not just for the woman herself, this book is the perfect comfort and guide for people with friends, daughters or loved ones struggling with the after-effects of abortion, whether recent or long in the past.
- Focuses on personal stories of healing from more than 25 women, including Jennifer O'Neill herself.
- Takes women through a series of feeling--guilt, shame, honesty and grieving--that ultimately lead to personal and divine forgiveness.
- The central tenet is that God always loves you, no matter what happens, a message many post-abortive women don't get from their church communities, but which they desperately need.